Data Privacy Notice for Customers
This notice describes how "Hairdreams" Haarhandels GmbH, Floraquellweg 9, 8051 Graz, Austria ("we") processes your personal data in the scope of customer relations.
- Purposes of Data Processing
We will process your personal data specified in Paragraph 2 for the following purposes:
- Initiation of business contacts regarding our range of delivery and services;
- Handling of sales processes and the performance of services;
- Operation of a web shop if you use it;
- Management of our customer relations, including cultivation of contacts and communication.
We obtain these data directly from you in the scope of sales processes and the operation of our web shop, respectively, or via our employees and sales agents who are in contact with you.
Personal data are provided on a voluntary basis. However, certain sales or communication processes will not be possible if you fail to provide your personal data.
- Processed Data Categories and Legal Bases of Processing
We will process your personal data stated in Annex 1 including cookies (see Paragraph 3) either (i) on the basis of our predominant justified interest pursuant to Art. 6, Section 1, Subsection f, General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), which consists in the efficient management of our customer relations, or (ii) on the basis of necessity for performance of a contract concluded with you (Art. 6, Section 1, Subsection b DSGVO).
In some cases, we will process the data mentioned above with your consent (Art. 6, Section 1, Subsection a) if you grant that to us in a separate process.
So-called cookies are used on this website. A cookie is a small file which can be stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are always used in order to offer users additional functions on a website. For example, they can be used in order to make navigation on a website easier for you, to make it possible for you to continue using a website where you left it, and/or store your preferences and settings for another visit to the website. Cookies can access, read or alter no other data on your computer.
Most of the cookies on this website are so-called session cookies. They are deleted automatically when you leave our website. However, permanent cookies will remain on your computer until you delete them manually in your browser. We use such permanent cookies to recognise you when you visit our website the next time.
When you want to control cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings in such a way that you get a notification when a website wants to store cookies. You can also block cookies or delete them when they were already stored on your computer. If you want to find out more about how to take these steps, please use the "help" function of your browser.
Please note that the blocking or deleting of cookies could impair your online experience and hinder you from fully using this website.
- Facebook Pixel
With your consent, we use the so-called “Facebook pixel” of the social network Facebook due to our legitimate interest in the analysis and optimisation of our website. Facebook’s operating company is Facebook, Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA and within the EU Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland.
With its help, we can track users’ actions after they’ve seen or clicked a Facebook ad (“Facebook ad”). This allows us to record the effectiveness of the Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. The data collected in this way is anonymous for us, i.e. we do not see the personal data of individual users. However, these data are stored and processed by Facebook, about which we inform you in accordance with our level of knowledge.
Facebook can connect this data to your Facebook account and also for its own advertising purposes (see Facebook’s data usage policy: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/). You can enable Facebook and its affiliates to display ads on and off Facebook. For these purposes, a cookie may also be stored on your computer.
This consent may only be declared by users older than 13 years old. If you are younger, we request you to ask your guardians for advice.
- Transfer of Your Personal Data
For the purposes indicated above, we will transfer your personal data to the following recipients:
- IT service providers employed by us;
- Associated companies;
- Banks for the handling of payment transactions;
- Legal representatives in the business case;
- Certified public accountants for the purposes of auditing;
- Administrative authorities in charge, in particular fiscal authorities;
- Collection agencies for the enforcement of payments;
- Outside financing firms such as leasing or factoring firms and assignees if the delivery or service is externally financed in that way;
- Contractual or business partners who contribute and/or are to contribute to the delivery or service;
- Insurance companies on the occasion of the conclusion of an insurance contract for the delivery/service or when an insured event occurs;
- Federal Institute "Statistik Österreich" for the drawing up of the (official) statistics required by law.
Some of the recipients stated above are located outside your country and process your personal data there. The data privacy level in other countries does not equal the one of your country in some circumstances. However, we will transfer your personal data only into countries for which the European Commission has decided that they dispose of an adequate level of data privacy, and we take measures to ensure that all recipients dispose of an adequate level of data privacy. For that purpose, we agree standard contact clauses (2010/87/EC and/or 2004/915/EC), for example. These are available on request at LD-M@hairdreams.com.
- Duration of Storage
Your personal data will only be stored by us as long as we reasonably deem that necessary in order to effect the purposes stated in Paragraph 1 and that is admissible under applicable law. At any rate, we will store your personal data as long as the business relationship exists, there are statutory obligations to preserve records, or periods of limitation of potential legal claims have not expired yet.
- Your Rights in Connection with Personal Data
Under current law, you have among others the right (according to the requirements of applicable law), (i) to verify which and whether we stored personal data about you and obtain copies of these data, (ii) to request correction, amendment or deletion of your personal data which are incorrect or are processed not in conformity with the law, (iii) to require us to restrict the processing of your personal data, (iv) to object to the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances or to revoke a consent previously given for processing, (v) to request data portability, (vi) to find out about the identity of third parties to whom your personal data are transmitted, and (vii) to file a complaint with the authority in charge.
- Our Contact Data
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us:
"Hairdreams" Haarhandels GmbH
8051 Graz, Austria
Last updated on 15 May 2018
Annex 1 – Categories of Personal Data
- Serial number
- Name and designation, respectively
- Telephone and fax numbers and other information required for addressing resulting from modern means of communication (e.g. email)
- Date of birth
- Commercial register data
- Credit-worthiness data
- Stop indicators (e.g. contact stop, invoice stop, delivery stop, posting stop, payment stop)
- Assignment to a certain customer or supplier category
- Identification numbers for the purposes of official statistics, such as VAT ID number and Intrastat identification number
- Affiliation with a certain purchasing association, group
- Languages of correspondence, other agreements and code for data exchange
- Subject of delivery or service
- Bonus, commission data, and the like
- Contact of the data subject for the handling of the delivery or service
- Third parties involved in service provision including information about the type of involvement
- Terms of delivery and service (including information about the place of delivery or performance, packaging, etc.)
- Data regarding customs clearance (e.g. country of origin, customs tariff number) and export control
- Data regarding the insurance of the delivery or service and regarding the financing of it
- Data regarding tax liability and tax calculation
- Terms of financing and payment
- Bank accounts
- Credit card numbers and firms
- Credit management data (e.g. credit limit, bill of exchange limit)
- Data regarding the payment or performance behaviour of the data subject
- Dunning data/lawsuit data
- Account and supporting document data
- Service-specific expenses and returns
- Special general ledger items (e.g. bad debt provision, note receivable, deposit, bank guarantee)
- Associated customer, supplier or third party
- Additional data regarding addressing at the customer's, supplier's or third party's
- Languages of correspondence, other agreements and code for data exchange
- Capacity of the data subject with the recipient of performance or provider of the service
- Scope of the power to represent
- Prohibition of a transfer of the data to address publishers
- Description of profession, line of industry and business
- Civil status
- Inquiry interests (on the basis of the former inquiry behaviour or information given by the customer himself/herself vis-à-vis the controller)
- Purchasing power classification
- Customer service data (such as: advertising material sent, intervals between visits, etc.)
- Buying behaviour (frequency and volume)
- Other response behaviour in connection with advertising activities of the controller
- Data regarding bonus and perquisites resulting from the capacity of customer or prospective customer
- Capacity or area of responsibility taken care of at the customer's or the prospective customer's
- Deadline management data
- IP address, cookies, information about the browser used by you, the websites visited by you, the website visited by you before visiting the web shop (if you use our web shop)